In the past, you learnt about Amazon Affiliate Program and reasons to become an Amazon Associate. Amazon Affiliate Program is one of the best ways to earn money from your blog and make a living out of it like many others. Well, this article- How to Create Amazon Affiliate Links (Step-by-Step Guide), is mostly targeted for newbie Amazon Associates and bloggers who want to know better and easy ways to create Amazon Affiliate Links.
At this point, I assume that you’ve already signed up for the Amazon Associates Program and are eager to earn money from the most popular affiliate program on the web. This step-by-step guide is not about choosing what products you should add and where you should include your links.
I’ve covered in detail about Amazon Affiliate Program in different articles which you can refer to and earn huge amounts of money from Amazon Affiliate Program.
- Amazon Affiliate Program: The Ultimate Guide
- How to Recieve Amazon US Affiliate Earnings with Payoneer
In this article, you’ll learn 3 differnet ways to create Amazon Affiliate Links so that you can choose whichever is eaiser for you.
So let’s see each of these ways to create Amazon Affiliate Links in detail with images.
1.Amazon Associates Dashboard
This is one of the most common and earlier ways to create Amazon Affiliate Links and add them to your blog content.
Once you sign up for Amazon Associates Program, you’ll have access to a dashboard where you can see and edit differnt things dependng on the country like: Account Settings like Pyment, Tax Information, Website List, etc., Earnings Report, Orders Report and so on.
- In the same dashboard, you’ll also see differnet tabs for Product Linking, Amazon CPM Ads and so on. (If you’re logged into Amazon.in Affiliate Program, you can see the tabs for Links & Banners, Widgets and so on).
- Click on Product Linking and select Product Links. On you’ve selected it, the below screen appears.
- Enter the desired keyword or product ASIN(if you know it). In the below example, when I entered dslr camera and searched for it, a number of recommendations have come up.
- Choose the one that you want to promote to your readers by adding an Amazon Affiliate link to your blog and click on ‘Get Link‘.
- In the next screen, you’ll be given three choices to select the type of link that you want to create which are Text, Text + Image and Image only.
- Based on your requirements, select the appropriate one and highlight the HTML code below and copy it.
- Now go to your blog page and add the HTML code to the desired text of your choice in the text mode.
- That’s it. You’ve now successfully added the Amazon Affiliate Link to your blog and when someone clicks on it and makes a purchase within 24 hours, you’ll earn a commission.
Now, let’s move on to the second method on how to create Amazon Affiliate Links.
2. Amazon SiteStripe
One of the reasons why Amazon Associates Program is so popular and successful is because Amazon cares so much about its associates and strives consistently to make their easier by bringing up better options. Among such improvements, Amazon Stripe is one of the most significant ones.
Amazon SiteStripe is the bar at the top with options to Get Link and also to share that particular page on Facebook and Twitter. This is a very handy tool for all the Amazon Associates as it makes the process of adding the affiliate links much smoother and easier.
Here’s how you can create Amazon Affiliate Links with Amazon Associates SiteStripe.
- Unlike the above option, you don’t have to go to your dashboard every time you want to create an affiliate link to a product or page.
- To use Amazon Associates SiteStripe, you have to login to your Associates Account and go to any amazon page of your choice including the Amazon Homepage
- Using the search bar, you can go to any product page. For simplicity and better understanding, I’ll the above example again.
- Once you search for a product, it displays all the relevant products and you can choose the best one according to your requirements
- Once selected, you’ll be redirected to the product page.
- At the top of that product page, you should be able to see the Amazon Associates SiteStripe Now, click on the type of link that you want to add to your website/blog.
- If you select the Text option, you can either select short URL or long URL. Make sure you’re using the right store ID and tracking ID while selcting the links.
- Just copy the link/highlight the HTML and add it to your blog.
With Amazon Stripe, it’s so much easier than going to dashboard everytime and adding affiliate links.
3. EasyAzon 4 Plugin
Did you feel the above two ways are very laborious? Don’t worry as the third method makes it even more easier for you to add Amazon Affiliate Links to your blog.
In this, you have to install a wordpress plugin – EasyAzon, which makes the process of adding affiliate links, link localization and much more even easier and better. The best part about this plugin is that you don’t have to visit Amazon site to add your affiliate links. Everything can be done from the wordpress editor (where you and I write the blog content) itself.
Here’s how you can create Amazon Affiliate Links with EasyAzon 4 Plugin.
- Download and install the EasyAzon 4 Plugin to your wordpress blog
- Once you install the plugin, you will see the in the wordpress editor.
- In the article that you want to add affiliate links, highlight the text and click on the
- Type the desired keyword or product name in the text field
- You can then choose the type of link that you want to add to your blog along with other functionalities like Add to Cart and Price.
As you can see EasyAzon Plugin makes it really simple and easy to create and add Amazon Affiliate Links. With so many options available, EasyAzon is the most popular wordpress plugin for Amazon Associates.
Go ahead and install EasyAzon 4 Plugin now!
I hope this step-by-step guide on how to create Amazon Affiliate Links is useful for you in some way. If yes, please share it across social media as it will definitely help and encourage me to produce more helpful and useful content for you.
Do you have questions or faced any difficulty while creating Amazon Affiliate Links? Do you deploy any other better and easier way to create Amazon Affiliate Links on your blog(s)? If so, please let me know in the comments below as it could help other readers including me.
To your Financial Success,